The Hub is a community building shared by Hub Community Project and Hope Community Church and has rooms for hire e.g. for conferencing, children’s birthday parties, etc.
Facilities available include:
Downstairs Lounge (with disabled access)
- Dimensions 7.5m x 8.8m (TBC);
- 40 Person seating capacity with stacking chairs (removable);
- Kitchen with serving hatch;
- Toilet with disabled access and distress alarm;
- Projection equipment, DVD player, VGA connection for computer (computer not provided);
- Audio equipment with radio microphone, CD and DVD player;
- 22x child size stackable chairs.
- Adjacent to Downstairs lounge;
- Dimensions 2.70m x 2.70m (TBC);
- Instant boiling water;
- Fan oven & hob (six rings);
- Sink and hand wash basin;
- Fridge snd freezer;
- Crockery and cutlery for 50 people.
- Dimensions TBC
- Dimensions 3.8m x 4.5m (TBC);
- 40 Person seating capacity with stacking chairs.
Upstairs Ancilliary Room
- Dimensions 3. 8m x 4.5m (TBC);
Equipment available with room hire
- 6 x GoPack tables 2.5 x 5 foot, 3 foot high;
- 6 x GoPack tables 2 x 4 foot, 2 foot high;
- 1 x A-board with magnetic front screens for pavement advertisement during room hire.
For enquiries about room hire, please contact Debbie on 01953 798505.